First Baptist Church
Charlotte, Michigan, United States
Date Posted: 03/24/2019
Denomination: Independent Baptist
Church Size: 250-300
Passionately connecting people to Jesus Christ
First Baptist Church of Charlotte, Michigan is seeking a Lead Pastor. Our ideal candidate will possess a shepherd's heart to disciple the found -- and passionately pursue the lost. Together with us, he will confidently spread the Word of God.
Please read our values and core beliefs on the following web page before applying for this position: https://fbcchar.org/beliefs/
We are a family-oriented, multigenerational church in a rural community, twenty miles southwest of Lansing, Michigan.
- Must have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Possess qualifications in accordance with 1 Timothy 3:1-7 and Titus 1:5-7
- Ability to work with a church Board, Elders, and lead staff and volunteers
- Have a commitment to Scripture as the supreme authority
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Gifted in preaching
- Be welcoming
- Preach the gospel in a relevant way while maintaining scriptural integrity
- Oversee the worship services
- Embrace technology and social media to encourage church growth as well as communication
- Implement the mission and develop the vision for First Baptist Church
Education and Experience:
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree; preference will be given for a degree in biblical or church ministry studies from an accredited college, university, or seminary
- At least five years of pastoral experience in a comparably sized church
Candidates should submit a single-page cover letter along with a resume, not to exceed two pages.
Resumes sent to the church office will be disqualified.